Job Search Strategies to Help You Navigate The Current Job Market
About this Event
Have you lost your job? Thinking of changing career direction in 2021 and need help getting started with your job search? Or tired of not getting the job interview?
Four key elements of a job search include doing what you can to accelerate your job search, writing CVs and completing application forms, finding job leads, and preparing for interviews. This workshop teaches strategies that will help you take control of and speed up your job search.
In this Zoom workshop you’ll learn:
- What the job market looks like in 2021 for job seekers and companies
- Your Unique Selling Points (USP), and what will help you stand out from the crowd
- The different styles of CV – what’s right for you – and the 5 things you MUST include
- How to document your achievements and use them to create a winning CV
- The key to building an outstanding professional CV & optimised LinkedIn profile
- How to maximise your job search through tried and tested strategies and tactics
The workshop is hosted by Cindy Etsell, author of Cooking Up Success, who will be applying her 20+ years business and coaching experience. She has successfully coached over 1,500 individuals through their career transitions and will help you navigate your career with practical, proven advice and guidance.
- 3 CV templates you can adapt for your needs
- 5 Tips for the Job Search