Do you relate to any of these statements?
- I feel invisible at work, passed over for promotions, what can I do?
- I want to go back to work but as a new mother I have no idea where to start.
- My boss is making noises about me taking early retirement. I am too young to retire, what can I do?
- I am at risk of redundancy, but no one is ever going to hire me.
- I am bored, tired of doing the same old job. It pays well and is secure, but I wish I had the courage to do something different.
- I want a better work life balance, but the commute is horrible.
If you answered yes to any of these, we’re here to help. We have worked with thousands of individuals to help them achieve their career potential, transition to a fulfilling career and enjoy a satisfying and rewarding working life.
We offer a highly personalised, practical and results-oriented approach using food as a metaphor for career development and change. Even a few ingredients can be transformed into a multitude of exciting recipes! We show you how your own unique ingredients can be configured in different ways to open up a variety of career possibilities. We help you identify your strengths, skills, desires and talents and then create strategies for combining them into your personal recipe for your success.