Negotiating Job Offers
Negotiation is a skill that we use without knowing it but when it comes to finding a job many get freaked out. I get asked questions including:
I cannot ask for a raise? I think the salary is fair. I am flattered I have the offer I cannot possibly ask for more, can I? What will they think of me if I negotiate? I have no idea where to start? Whether negotiating a job offer a pay raise or promotion those skills are essential. Yet according to research less than 16% of women do not negotiate. We are on a mission to change that, to help you get the package you deserve.
Join me in this workshop where we offer a hands on practical interactive approach based on my personal experience and feedback from the 100 hours plus of running negotiating workshops. You can also read more on Negotiating tricks to help you negotiate job offers salary & conditions.
What we cover?
- Introduction to negotiation (what is it all about, the social stigma and how to overcome those barriers)
- Why don’t we negotiate and how can we change that?
- Should we negotiate an offer?
- How do negotiate salary
- What else can we negotiate? (compensation)
- Practical hands on session (putting it into practice)
- Session review what works
Our mission is for you to leave the workshop with your own personal toolkit to use when negotiating your next role. Come and join us and lets stir up a recipe for your negotiation success!