Job Search Strategies to Help You Navigate The Current Job Market
About this Event
Have you lost your job? Thinking of changing career direction and need help getting started with your job search? Or tired of not getting the job interview?
Your CV is your personal marketing tool. It’s designed to capture the attention of an employer and persuading them to meet you (face-to-face or virtually), where you can sell yourself properly. It’s that one-time opportunity you’ll have to show the prospective employer what you have to offer…so it needs to be professional, eye catching, and has to show you off in every way possible.
In this Zoom workshop you’ll learn:
- The different styles of CV – and what’s right for you
- How to document your achievements and use them to create a winning CV
- The key to building an outstanding professional CV & LinkedIn Profile
- How to use those achievements in your job search through a tried and tested strategy
The workshop is hosted by Cindy Etsell, author of Cooking Up Success, who will be applying her 20+ years business and coaching experience. She has successfully coached over 1,500 individuals through their career transitions and will help you navigate your career with practical, proven advice and guidance.
- 3 CV templates you can adapt for your needs
- 5 Tips for the Job Search