Over 50, facing redundancy or unemployed? Struggling to find your next role? Discover a practical, proven approach to getting back to work.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a woman aged 50+
- You feel pessimistic about your future employment prospects
- You feel uncertain about your next steps
- You’re concerned about employers’ perceptions of older workers
- You are looking to re-enter the workplace after a career break
- You have a lot of workplace experience and skills but you’re getting an unusually low response rate to job applications
According to research conducted in August 2020 by Ageing Better and the Learning & Work Institute, “quarter of a million over 50s will never work again post furlough.” Well, I’m on a mission to change that.
My Back to Work 50+ Programme provides the training, coaching and job seeking tools you need to compete with confidence for today’s in-demand jobs.
This is a two-step programme, starting with a small group workshop where we will cover:
- The future for women in work brought about by Covid-19
- Understanding who you are, your values and your definition of success
- How to identify and play to your core skills and strengths
- Explore potential hurdles you may face and how to overcome them
- Establish the ultimate career ingredients for you
- Next steps – pulling it all together to create your job search strategy
Included in the cost of the programme is a personal 30 minute 1:1 follow-up coaching session, giving us time to discuss and explore any questions or concerns you may have but aren’t quite ready to share with the group.
Delivered by Cindy Etsell, founder of Cooking Up Success, a career and leadership coaching organisation. Cindy has coached over 2,000 individuals from entry level to senior executives, several of them in their 50s, helping them find and shape their ideal role, and define their own version of professional success. Cindy’s coaching clients love her particularly for her practical, person-centred approach to coaching, evaluating every individual’s needs and priorities, and thinking outside the box to help them figure out what ‘ideal’ might look like.
Cindy’s mission is to help every individual through the maze of the job hunt, from initiating what to do next to the actual planning of the job search.