Get paid what you’re worth by discovering more effective ways to negotiate.
About this Event
Did you know that 68% of women accept a job offer without negotiating, compared to 52% of men?
Salary negotiation is rarely an easy conversation and can be intimidating to make a case for your own value. And most people only start thinking about salary negotiation AFTER a job offer has been made. But to set yourself up for successful negotiations, you need to start thinking about this long before the interview process.
During this webinar, you’ll be guided through the initial steps of understanding and articulating your personal value, and be provided with a step-by-step negotiation process to get what you truly deserve.
What you’ll learn
- What job offer negotiation is all about and why we don’t do it more
- Determining your position in the negotiation
- Knowing what makes a good agreement for you AND the employer
- How to devise your negotiation strategy – the dos and don’ts
- Quick fire practice session – putting it into practice
Who should attend?
This webinar is perfect for anyone who wants to understand more about job offers, how companies compensate their employees, and how to fight for the salary and benefits you believe you deserve. Whether you’re new to the job market or a seasoned professional, there’s something here for everyone.
How does it work?
Once you’ve registered, we will email you a Zoom link 24 hours before the event.